Nathan oversees the engineering team and product development. Nathan has been building software for almost 20 years, starting out creating a Star Wars fan website as a teenager. Eventually he joined Luminous working with Joel (Luminous co-founder).
After about 10 years at Luminous, he was elected to his community’s HOA board. The guest parking was a disaster. Wanting to fix the problem, he and Joel created a solution which became Parking Boss’s first version of the Parking Attendant.
Nathan is perpetually curious and enjoys doing things in a new and interesting way. He’s motivated by happy customers who come back and say that Parking Boss has made everything better.
Best thing about my job:
I get to work with a great team to make nice, helpful, easy-to-use things.
These are a few of my favorite things:
- Best movie/show ever: Parks and Recreation
- My favorite food: Pasta. All the pasta.
- I love to visit: Somewhere I've never been before
- I root for: Our Parking Boss team
- Best concert attended: Kishi Bashi at the Showbox in Seattle, 2016
- Favorite TV show as kid: Hawaii Five-O
- I’d like to meet (living or dead): TBD
- Four-legged friend: “Pepper” (Brussels Griffon)
- When not working, I enjoy: Learning new things
- Favorite Giphy: “I have a permit”...