Martanna works closely with Leah on the marketing team, creating blog posts, emails, press releases, and other content.
Martanna recently earned a degree in communication with a focus in media studies. She spent her time in college writing for her university’s online magazine. Prior to Parking Boss, she worked as a receptionist at a hair salon where she learned the value of great customer service.
Best thing about my job:
I’m excited to be joining such a great team. Being a part of something worthwhile is important to me, and a welcoming office culture is a huge plus.
These are a few of my favorite things:
- Best movie/show ever: Best movie- Overboard (the older one) & best show - Hawaii Five-0 (the new one)
- My favorite food: Tacos and Thai food!
- I love to visit: The Olympic national rainforest and surrounding areas - nothing beats nature for me.
- I root for: Everybody? I don’t watch sports 😅
- Best concert attended: Either Louis the Child or AJR. I’m going to see Garth Brooks in a week & I think it might top the others. I’ll let you know, though. :)
- Favorite TV show as kid: Full House or Zoey 101
- I’d like to meet (living or dead): The Queen of England (just to say I did).
- Four-legged friend: I LOVE dogs, especially my family’s 2 dogs, Chuck and Jake.
- When not working, I enjoy: Hiking, happy hours, reading, exploring, being in the water & in the sun
- Favorite Giphy: Happy dog