Kylee processes and ships material orders, works with vendors, and manages invoices for Parking Boss. She also maintains an inventory of all materials. She has a bachelor’s in Transformational Ministry, a Master’s in Business, and is currently working on a third degree in Accounting.
Previously, she worked as a manager at a fashion startup, gaining experience in shipping and production. Kylee enjoys watching Parking Boss grow and finds being a part of the process rewarding.
Best thing about my job:
Working together as a team and thinking of new ideas to make Parking Boss the best that it can be.
These are a few of my favorite things:
- Best movie/show ever: The Breakfast Club, Begin Again (movies) - The Office, Doctor Who, Parks & Rec (TV)
- My favorite food: Anything and everything that has to do with Pizza, or a good cheese plate/charcuterie board.
- I love to visit: Dublin, Ireland or my hometown, Las Vegas
- I root for: Seahawks
- Best concert attended: Spice Girls, Las Vegas 1999(ish)
- Favorite TV show as kid: VH1 Pop Up Music Videos - does that count? :)
- I’d like to meet (living or dead): Marilyn Monroe
- Four-legged friend: My puppy “Lizzy” (Jindo/mix)
- When not working, I enjoy: Being with friends, trying new places to eat, baking, and traveling
- Favorite Giphy: Oh no you can’t...