Kimmy works directly with new and existing customers. She trains new users and stays connected so customers continue to have support.
Kimmy has over 14 years of experience in customer service. Prior to Parking Boss, she managed a Starbucks store. Creating a great customer experience is like second nature to her. Kimmy enjoys being able to bring her own individuality and creativity into her role. She values the power of stories and the role culture plays when meeting new people.
Best thing about my job:
What I like most about my job is connecting with all different types of people. I enjoy helping others and being able to answer their questions. Most importantly, I continue to learn everyday working within a smart, creative and innovative team.
These are a few of my favorite things:
- Best movie/show ever: Lost in Translation. Really, anything with Bill Murray.
- My favorite food: All asian foods especially noodles & dumplings.
- I love to visit: My favorite place to vacation is Hawaii.
- I root for: Seattle Storm
- Best concert attended: Kendrick Lamar, Tacoma 2017
- Favorite TV show as kid: The Simpsons
- I’d like to meet (living or dead): Prince or Whoopie Goldberg (as Dolores Van Cartier)
- Four-legged friend: “Cohen”, black & white Shih Tzu
- When not working, I enjoy: Golfing and cooking
- Favorite Giphy: Homer does tech...