Jennifer oversees the customer success team, supports sales accounts, and works with the marketing team. Her role is broad, and she enjoys having an understanding of each department and interacting with everybody on the team. Her background in multifamily gives her an inside perspective when working with customers.
Jennifer came to Parking Boss from HNN Associates where she already held 20 years of experience in the multifamily industry. She learned about Parking Boss when implementing it across HNN's portfolio. She liked the consistent portfolio-wide solution they were able to achieve. Now, being a SaaS supplier in the same industry is an exciting change and challenge for her.
Jennifer values the conversation and relationship building that comes out of taking care of customers.
Best thing about my job:
I love everything about my job!
These are a few of my favorite things:
- Best movie/show ever: The Goonies, Clue, and The Usual Suspects
- My favorite food: I love all food but I’m happiest when eating a proper Philly Cheesesteak sandwich or anything from DiNic's at the Reading Terminal Market in Philadelphia.
- I love to visit: Any place with a beach, water/waves and the sun!
- I root for: I root for the Philadelphia Eagles, 76ers, Phillies, Flyers and also the UW Huskies!
- Best concert attended: David Byrne-May 2018 / Bob Dylan-October 17, 2014 and May 1996
- Favorite TV show as kid: The Wonder Years, MASH and SNL
- I’d like to meet (living or dead): Bob Dylan, David Byrne, John Madden, JRR Tolkien, Agatha Christie, Charles Bukowski, Benjamin Franklin, Robin Williams, Mozart, Beethoven, and Nikola Tesla
- Four-legged friend: “Kalakala”, Beagle/Jack Russell Mix
- When not working, I enjoy: Spending as much time as possible with my dog, my family and my friends; especially when we are boating!
- Favorite Giphy: Dino-dog...