Elle is on the customer success team and works closely with Kimmy and Jennifer. Elle maintains conversation with new and existing customers and offers support for general and account inquiries. She also helps with order fulfillment.
Prior to Parking Boss, Elle spent some time as a receptionist at a law firm before moving on to accounting for a few years. Elle held a paralegal position in her final years at the firm and brings her skills into her current role. With seven years of law experience, Elle is skilled in administration and organization. She really enjoys working with customers and solving their problems.
Best thing about my job:
I like interacting with customers and feeling like I’m making a difference in their overall success.
These are a few of my favorite things:
- Best movie/show ever: Movie - Grease, Titanic, Dumb and Dumber, La La Land, The Lion King, TV Show: Game of Thrones, Seinfeld, Gossip Girl (I can't pick just one!)
- My favorite food: Pasta but I will eat just about anything and I love trying new restaurants and recipe
- I love to visit: Anywhere in the PNW and west coast - Winthrop, Cannon Beach, Santa Barbara, Big Sur
- I root for: Roger Federer and Serena Williams
- Best concert attended: The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour at Century Link
- Favorite TV show as kid: Spongebob and Pokemon
- I’d like to meet (living or dead): Princess Diana, Oprah and Chrissy Teigen
- Four-legged friend: Not yet, but hopefully soon!
- When not working, I enjoy: Spending time with my family and friends, traveling, cooking, following fashion trends and being outside
- Favorite Giphy: Excited Oprah