Chris works closely with co-founder Nathan LeMesurier to develop and update the Parking Boss platform.
Chris began his career working in natural language processing, where he gained skills in overcoming unknown challenges. Later, as a software engineer at small firms and startups, he learned to build websites and web apps, as well as how to provide quality customer experiences. His most recent position before joining Parking Boss was at a small contracting firm.
Chris enjoys having puzzles to solve everyday as a software engineer. The engineering team puts a lot of thought into the practicality of new features for users. Improving user experience is important to him.
Best thing about my job:
I've got the freedom to get things done how I think they ought to be. The only constraints are business ones, and that's pretty much awesome.
These are a few of my favorite things:
- Best movie/show ever: Doctor Who, and most of the CW's DC shows
- My favorite food: Any Polish soup or stew
- I love to visit: Door County, WI
- I root for: I love my family and don't wish to be disowned; Green Bay Packers.
- Best concert attended: Trace Bundy concert at a tiny school I don't remember in Philly. Drove 6 hours alone to get there, and 6 hours the next day to get back.
- Favorite TV show as kid: Family Matters (you know, Urkel)
- I’d like to meet (living or dead): Paul (formally known as Saul)
- Four-legged friend: "Monty", 80 lb. Golden Retriever
- When not working, I enjoy: Drinking coffee, and spending time with my wife and kids
- Favorite Giphy: Jurassic Jackson...