At Parking Boss, Caitlin is a relationship builder for the multifamily communities in Idaho, Oregon, and Washington. Previously, Caitlin worked for CenturyLink as a marketing manager in the Puget Sound market. She started out working for small businesses in mixed marketing and event coordinating roles, and even dabbled in graphic design.
Caitlin sees her role as a special one because she gets to meet prospective customers who have a lot of issues with their community parking and help them as they implement Parking Boss. She really likes seeing the success her customers achieve from using Parking Boss.
Best thing about my job:
I enjoy meeting with and getting to know my Community Managers. I like laying out a great plan for implementation and coming up with unique solutions for each community. Seeing how quickly their parking has improved is the reward.
These are a few of my favorite things:
- Best movie/show ever: My all time favorite movie is Gone With the Wind. As a child I watched it over and over again. I loved the costumes and the characters. As I got older I realized what a marvel the film was especially for its time considering the set design and all of the details that went into it. No CG back then.
- My favorite food: My favorite food would be Indian, my favorite dish is Mutter Paneer. Makes me miss living in the city just talking about it...
- I love to visit: I do not have a favorite place to visit but really enjoy traveling and visiting new places. However, I do have one tradition on every vacation, I must visit at least one thrift or antique store. Recently I made my Husband walk an extra 10 blocks so I could rummage through a Salvation Army.
- I root for: I love Sports. I was raised watching both American Football and European Football (Soccer). I love the Seahawks and Sounders. I also enjoy watching the San Antonio Spurs but basketball is fairly new to me.
- Best concert attended: I would have to go with my most recent experience of seeing Eddie Veddar and Pearl Jam play the home show in Seattle. The energy of the crowd was incredible.
- Favorite TV show as kid: I loved Pippi Longstockings. The show. The book. The movie. All of it!
- I’d like to meet (living or dead): This is a hard one. I would like to meet Michelangelo. He was so far ahead of his time when it came to to understanding space and of course a creative genius.
- Four-legged friend: I have 3 four legged friends: Dottie: my crazy energetic 10lb rat terrier, Miles: my mellow 30lb rat terrier/chihuahua mix (yes, that is not a typo he is 30lbs +), and Yoda: my sweet and perfect tabby cat.
- When not working, I enjoy: Spending time with my fun-loving husband, my great friends and family. Our weekends are full of activities. There is something totally satisfying about digging in the dirt and I love working in my yard and improving my novice gardening skills. I also like to volunteer and give back. I recently put on a wine walk series that was a fundraiser for my local town, this was great to combine my love of Vino and community.
- Favorite Giphy: Crazy-legs...